Friday, September 6, 2013

PROFILE



Welcome to Mathematics at Hoover Middle School! My name is Phillip Marshall. I will be your instructor for the academic calendar of 2013-2014.

I received my Bachelor degree in Social Science, a minor in Computer Information Systems from Cal State University of Dominquez Hills, and a Master in Educational Technology at National University. I have been teaching for thirteen years, dedicating twelve years to Hoover Middle School. I enjoy playing the piano, golfing, bowling, and traveling. I am a proud father of four wonderful children, two girls and two boys. I benefit from teaching because of the challenges of reinventing myself, creating and/or modifying instructional methods, and reconstructing the content. I am looking forward to watching you academically mature as we face dilemmas together.

1 comment:

  1. Just studied for the test twenty eight problems and stuck on a few I'll ask u tomorrow and I'll be ready for the test. Ivann resendiz per 7

    ReplyDelete